Pamela Akugbe graduated with a second-class upper division degree in Law from the University of Benin, Nigeria and has been called to the Nigerian bar.
Her experience spans across general corporate advisory in Nigerian law, labour and employment, regulatory compliance, due diligence, and dispute resolution.
A Selection Of Relevant Experience
- Advised Google in relation to queries raised bordering on mass dismissals, individual dismissals, notice requirements and risk mitigation.
- Advising Olam Agri Holdings Pte Limited in connection with the proposed initial public offering and listing on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited of the shares in Olam Agri Holdings Pte which will be undertaken concurrently with a listing of Saudi Depository Receipts on the Saudi Stock Exchange.
- Represented Nokia at the National Industrial Court following an appeal from the Industrial Arbitration Panel for an alleged wrongful dismissal of an employee and for payment of acquisition benefits to employees’ post-acquisition of Alcatel Lucent Nig.
- Advised Axian Telecoms in connection with the proposed acquisition of 80% shareholding in Pan African Towers Limited by Axian Telecoms.
- Advised Pepsico in connection with registration of technology agreements with National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion.
- She is also a member of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators.