Nosa is a notable Associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution Practice group.
He graduated with a Second Class upper from the Nigerian Law School, he also holds a Master of Laws (LLM) in International Commercial Law from the University of Buckingham, Buckingham, England, and a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo state.
- ‘Online Defamation: Rethinking The Liability Of Internet Intermediaries For Third Party Defamatory Contents In Nigeria’ [September 2021] 12(3) The Gravitas Review Of Business & Property Law 118.
- ‘An analysis of the extensive powers of the Asset Management Corporation (AMCON) under the AMCON Act ‘  12(2) Nigerian Bar Association Journal.
- The Lagos State Real Estate Regulatory Authority: The New Ombudsman in town? Available at https://www.templars-law.com/app/uploads/2022/03/Review-of-the-Lagos-State-Real-Estate-Regulatory-Authority-Law-Newsletter.pdf
- An Analysis of the Singapore Convention on Mediation, available at https://www.templars-law.com/app/uploads/2021/04/An-Analysis-of-the-Singapore-Convention-on-Mediation-pdf.pdf
- Examining the Tort of Breach of a Statutory Duty, available at https://www.templars-law.com/app/uploads/2023/04/Examining-the-Tort_updated.pdf
A Selection Of Relevant Experience
- A key member of the team currently representing the Nigerian subsidiary of an international oil servicing company in an action for the breach of a contract of employment brought against it by, its former employee.
- A key member of the team that successfully defended a multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products and its Nigerian representative, in a landmark online defamation case before the High Court of Lagos State.
- Part of the team advising and representing a multinational telecommunications company in court proceedings arising from a breach of a Management Services Contract by a telecommunications company.
- Advised Chronodexia Investment Nigeria Limited in respect of its acquisition and development of approximately 10.04 hectares of land in Lekki, Lagos. Our role included advising on the procurement of pre-construction and construction permits, other relevant approvals, and preparation of the land transfer documents.
- A key member of the team that successfully defended a prominent oil servicing company in a muti million dollar claim for breach of contract.
- Part of the team that successfully advised an international oil servicing company in respect of an investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of allegations of tax evasion and money laundering.
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) (UK)
- Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators (NICArb)
- Association of International Energy Negotiators (AIEN) (formerly the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators)
- Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)