Kojo is a Senior Associate in the Firm’s Finance and Corporate & Commercial Practice Groups.
He holds a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) degree from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, a QCL from the Ghana School of Law. He is admitted to practice as a Barrister & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana.
Kojo has extensive experience in advising clients on various transactions in the areas of corporate governance, Banking & Finance, and FinTech. Kojo comes to the firms with a wealth of knowledge gaining from advising clients like VISA, ENI, Aker, Walmart, MasterCard, Uber, Flutterwave, and leading Ghanaian commercial banks.
A Selection of Relevant Experience
- Advising a reputable Ghanaian company in connection with the reorganisation of its business holding structures across multiple sectors of the Ghanaian economy.
- First Atlantic Bank Limited and GCB Bank (as joint arrangers) on their US$ 66 million syndicated guarantee facility for a Government of Ghana Water Project.
- A syndicate of lenders on their USD 50 million loan to finance flagship projects by the Ministry of Energy.
- A multinational impact investor on its equity financing of a leading fintech company in Ghana.
- The Ghana Minerals Income Investment Fund (MIIF) on its acquisition of a stake in Atlantic Lithium which is building the Ewoyaa lithium project, Ghana’s first battery metal mine.