Kezia is a Senior Associate in the Firm’s Finance and Corporate & Commercial Practice Groups.
A Selection of Relevant Experience
• Korapay, a Pan-African payments technology provider primarily involved in the provision of international money remittance solutions, on its entry into the Ghanaian market and key corporate governance and regulatory compliance concerns.
• SaroAfrica International in connection with a potential acquisition of a group of companies specializing in the development of oil palm and rubber estates across West Africa (Confidential)
• Turaco Inc. on the acquisition of MicroEnsure Ghana Limited, a licensed micro insurance company in Ghana.
• Coronation Capital Limited, in connection with the proposed acquisition of equity stake of a healthcare and pharmaceutical company operating in Ghana and Nigeria.
• Fujairah Holding LLC on its proposed acquisition of all outstanding equity stake in Asante Gold Corporation, a Ghana gold exploration and mining company that is triple listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange, the Ghana Stock Exchange and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
• America Tower Corporation on its US$1.85 billion acquisition of Eaton Towers and the subsequent acquisition of MTN’s minority stake in its Ghanaian subsidiary.
• International Finance Corporation and conducted due diligence review for its US$5.2 million debt and equity investment in New Crystal Health Limited entities.
• De La Rue International on its US$47.8 million joint venture investment with Buck Press Limited to provide excise tax stamp solutions to Ghana’s central tax regulator.