Daniel is an Associate in the firm’s Disputes Resolution and Corporate and Commercial Practice Groups.
He holds a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) degree from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, and a QCL from the Ghana School of Law. He is admitted to practice as a Barrister & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana. A self-taught software engineer, Daniel’s passion lies at the intersection of law and technology. He regularly advises on fintech, data privacy and security, and the legal implications of AI for businesses.
A Selection of Relevant Experience
- Advised Blackstar Advisory Group on the proposed acquisition of a microfinance institution and prepared all the necessary acquisition documentation.
- Developed a comprehensive compliance manual for Savvy Securities Limited, enabling them to navigate the intricacies of the securities industry.
- Assisted in advising and preparing transaction documentation for Xpress Gas Limited, a leading LPG marketing company, resulting in the successful raising of USD500,000 in debt financing.
- An engineering and design firm in an EPC contract dispute involving a multi-national group of companies.
- A privately-owned Bulk Distribution Company in a USD 2.5 Million dispute over the purchase of Brass Light Crude Oil (BLCO) under an international trade contract.