At Templars, our real estate team handles the entire property life-cycle, from acquisition and development through to letting and disposal.
Clients come to us from across the sector for advice on their office, retail, hotel and leisure; infrastructure and logistics.
We assist them with:
- Major acquisition and disposals
- Creating, administering and selling down all types of joint ventures and fund or other holding structures
- Supporting through obtaining planning for and implementing developments, including construction and environmental matters
- Letting, sale and leaseback arrangements
- Real estate finance, including commercial mortgage-backed securities transactions
- Real estate tax structures
- Real estate aspects of restructuring and insolvency work, including enforcement of security
- Real estate outsourcing.
The breadth of our experience, the size of our team and our ability to bring in highly competent colleagues mean our clients rely on us on time and again to help them execute complex and innovative transactions.
We take pride in our ability to bring deep technical skills to strong client relationships. We offer advantages arising from our proven capability in dealing with challenges that arise in large scale corporate finance transaction in the real estate sector.
Godwin Omoaka, SAN, Partner